One of the most powerful pieces Brian Bula! has made.
Bohemian Rhapsody is beautiful – and a tragedy.
The song, in the lower left corner, starts by asking a woman to open her eyes and to look up.
The song then progresses into tears, pain, death, sadness of life and the devil within us.
In the artwork you will see:
- The eyes opening to look up
- Freddy Mercury singing
- The tear in his eye
- The gun pressed against his head in the form of a musical note that also forms a gun
- Scary lightning
- Galileo was punished for speaking the truth about a sun centered system instead of earth centered. This is reflected in the six circles around the sun which were the six recognized planets during this day
- Scaramouche the clown is in the corner
- Lurking behind the clown is the devil within us
- A line of sight from the devil to the eyes completes the circle and song
- The soundwaves, from Bohemian Rhapsody, increase in intensity as the singing progresses
- The color hues start with green life and end with red blood and death
- The eyes are in shadow and not part of the life force
Beautiful, colorful, yet tragic as intended by Freddy Mercury and Queen.
This is what music you enjoy looks like to your eyes.
Brian Bula! has taken Bohemian Rhapsody and transformed it into stunning visual art.
A unique piece and conversation piece for everyone who stops to consider it and the song.
11 x 17 artwork with original signature by the artist.
Certificate of Authenticity included.
Printed with vibrant Epson Claria Hi-Definition fade resistant ink.
Fast shipping USPS priority mail. Does not ship framed.